The Center for Digital Learning of the University of Curaçao Dr. Moises da Costa Gomez is organizing its 2nd yearly Education with Technology Conference.
The UoC in its role of a leader in education by this means aims to stimulate sharing of knowledge amongst local and regional educators and further innovation in our education. The focus of these conferences is on implementing technology in education to provide a more modern education to cater our modern generation while preparing them for a yet unknown future and making it possible to develop the global citizen of the 21st Century and beyond.
During this interactive conference the keynote speaker and the other speakers in the different parallel sessions will elaborate on the following topics:
- Mobile Learning, Vision and Policy
- Preparing for teaching using online interactive resources and/or tools
- 21st Century skills for teachers and learners
- Open Source solutions for Education
- Legal aspects when sharing online contents, creative commons
- Impact of Technology and Social Media on Education and our Community
- Blended and Full Online Learning, Flipping the Classroom
- Technical issues related to Digitalizing of Education
|Dates and time||: 31 October, 18:30 – 22:00 hours|
|: 1 November, 07:30 – 17:00 hours|
|: 2 November, 08:00 – 14:00 hours|
|Location||: UoC auditorium, J and Q building|
|Entrance||: ANG 200,- (including OB, lunch on Day 2, snacks and coffee)|
|Language||: Dutch and Papiamentu|
Important note: Remember to Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) for best experience!
Speakers during parallel sessions:
Tessa van Zadelhoff, Alex-Jan Sigtermans, Louis Hilgers, Lysandro Inacio, Ted Hovelmann, Bonnie Benesh, Yunette Aniceta, Irwin Korstjens, Ansje Balootje, Ace Suares, Johan Oldenboom, Tamara Goede-Narain, Jos Herkelman, Sygline Schepers, Nina Hansen en Nicole Wever.