The University of Curaçao Dr. Moises da Costa Gomez is organizing an Integrity Conference as part of its 40th anniversary celebration.
During the conference our speakers will elaborate on the following topics:
• The meaning of integrity
• How to promote integrity
• Becoming a person of integrity
• Integrity and accountability in the private and public sector
• How to show integrity in the workplace
• Integrity issues in the workplace
• Integrity in higher education and the society
Date : Tuesday November 5, 2019
Time : 8:30 - 16:30 hours
Location : Auditorium UoC
Entrance : ANG 100,- (incl. lunch)
Language : Dutch (Eng/Pap translation)
Registration : www.uoc.cw/integrity
Drs. Nelly Schotborgh-van de Ven CFE
Director SRA-Caribbean & Partners N.V.
President of Leading with Integrity
Prof. Dr. Frank Kunneman LL.M.
Owner and Senior Partner Van Eps Kunneman van Doorne
Susanne Camelia-Römer LL.M.
Minister of Public Health, Environment & Nature
Lizanne Dindial LL.M.
Vice President Advisory Council Curaçao (Raad van Advies)
Daniel Hodge MSc
Managing Director/CEO PSB Bank N.V.