Finance & Repro
The Finance Department performs two roles within the University of Curacao. On the one hand this is a managerial role in the proper conduct of the financial administration and the other a policy / advisory role for the benefit of all sections within the UoC.
Finance has the following key activities:
- Administrative Services
- Business Information Management
- Controlling and financial advice
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Budget Control
- Personnel and Payroll
- Develop and maintain effective systems for financial reporting, both internally and externally.
- Provide advice on the financial implications of academic and administration decisions.
- Develop and maintain effective mechanisms for the preparation of annual budgets and estimates and for the production of reliable financial forecasts.
- Develop and maintain appropriate financial policies and procedures to manage the University's working capital effectively.